Stacy Woldie who joins the Cusuna Mission to Honduras twice annually. Additional sponsorship by the Church of God World Missions allows Stacy and a core group of committed people to provide medicinal, construction, educational and Spiritual support to the Garifuna people whose traditional religious heritage is Voodoo.
This group of dedicated servants from different states and multiple Christian backgrounds have made significant accomplishments over the years including:
- building a medical clinic
- building an orphan feeding center
- building church and parsonage with a bunk area for missionaries
- laying a new roof on the Honduran government school in the village
- building cinder-block homes for elderly and handicapped people
The group also supports a pastor and his family, a Honduran bus driver who transports the various missionary groups, and food for feeding the orphan children. The mission’s clinic saved many women and children from dying during childbirth.
Stacy’s mission work includes leading Bible studies, reading Bible stories to children and aiding in Spanish to English translation.