Whether you are shy or extroverted, you were made by your Creator to be a social person. You need connections where you can help and be helped, serve and be served, love and be loved. Small Groups are a way to experience that connection with others and deepen your spiritual life at the same time.
Small Group Activities
- Build close Christian friendships.
- Care for one another as the need exists.
- Encounter the Scriptures through Bible study with close friends.
- Pray and worship together.
- Fellowship – celebrate together
- Missional Service – reach out to the community with a service project as individuals and /or group
- Reach out to others who are searching for a personal relationship with God.
HOW SMALL GROUPS FUNCTION
- Composition: Varies depending on the groups interests.
- Size: Usually 4-12 people
- Meeting location: Normally in members’ homes
- Meeting time: Depends on the needs of the group
- Meeting frequency: Normally weekly or twice monthly
To build close personal Christian friendships as we grow in faith through Bible study, prayer and fellowship in a small and personal setting.
THE NEXT STEP
Contact David Allen, Small Group Ministry Coordinator 540-972-4958 email@example.com