We are certainly glad that you have visited our website. When looking for “Just the right” school for your child we recognize that you have many questions and concerns as you consider options. We hope that this site will answer your questions and address your concerns as you decide where to enroll your child. We encourage you to call or e-mail us if you seek further information about our program and hope that you will schedule an appointment to see our facilities. I look forward to visiting with you!
2017-2018 REGISTRATION INFORMATION!!
Registration now open for the 2017-2018 school year! We still have openings for 3 and 4 year olds for the fall! Please note the following important information:
Visitors are welcome with an appointment – please call the church for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Registration can be done in person in the church office Monday – Friday from 8:30am-3:00pm or by clicking the link to register online. Please keep in mind that registration is not complete until we receive your registration fee. If you register online, you can mail your registration fee to the church or bring it by the church office.
BASIC PROGRAM INFORMATION
It is our belief that a preschool experience based on God’s love, grace and forgiveness will provide a child with a lasting spiritual foundation, develop self-esteem and an appreciation and respect for themselves and others. The child who has the opportunity to know God will grow and prosper, become a good citizen, maintain a Christian life and enrich the lives of others.
Our curriculum includes many socialization opportunities; familiarization with bible stories and songs; the development of gross and fine motor skills; the study of colors, numbers, shapes, letters and letter sounds. Furthermore, our curriculum includes supervised games, educational field trips, chapel and the foundational sharing of Jesus’ love every day.
Our entire curriculum and program is designed to prepare your child, very specifically, for their eventual participation in a full-day kindergarten experience. Care and attention will be applied to your child’s developmental needs and we firmly believe they will benefit from what we have to offer. Our program currently makes use of the One in Christ curriculum.
Before completing the On-line Registration and Medical Information forms, please be aware of our fees.
FEE SCHEDULE (2017-2018)
- Non-refundable Registration/Supply Fee – $75.00
- Placement in class is not guaranteed until this fee is paid. Available spaces in our classes are filled in the order in which registration/supply fees are received. (Fee is per family, families with multiple students pay this fee only once)
- Snack Fee – payable with first months tuition
- 3 year olds: $50
- 4 year olds: $60
- Tuition – due 1st of the month
- 3 year olds: $130
- 4 year olds: $160
Go To Top
- All children must be toilet trained prior to the first day of school
- Children must be 3 years old on or before September 30 to enroll in the 3 year old class
- Children must be 4 years old on or before September 30 to enroll in the 4 year old class
- A complete immunization record, signed by your child’s Physician, and documentation of birth must be on file in our office on the first day of school.
- Upon receipt of on-line registration form we will contact you regarding availability and specifics
Redeemer Lutheran Christian Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally or made available to students at the school. Redeemer Preschool does not discriminate on basis of race, color, national and ethic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship, and loan programs and other school administration programs.
- For most 3 year olds preschool is their very first experience stepping out on their own. We understand this experience can be emotional for both child and parent which is why one of our main curriculum goals is to make this separation a positive experience. We focus on socialization – sharing, verbalizing wants and needs, and making new friends. We also introduce basic foundational academic principals such as letter recognition and sounds, numbers, shapes and colors.
To give children an appreciation of seasons we plan special holiday celebrations which include a Thanksgiving Day Feast, Birthday Party for Christ, Valentine’s Day, Easter Egg Hunt, a Mother’s Tea, and an End of the Year Picnic. In order to expand their experience all of the children enjoy a field trip to the Salem Church Library mid way through the school year.
In an effort to maintain close one on one contact we limit our class size to 14 students. Our current staffing standards are maintained at one teacher and one teacher’s aide per class.
- Our primary goal for your 4-year old is to prepare them for Kindergarten. There are several planned field trips and special activities focused on expanding their socialization habits and broadening their academic exposure. We expand their academic curriculum to include advanced letter and word recognition, writing, numbers and counting.
Your child will enjoy some additional experiences including a monthly Chapel service in the Sanctuary with the Pastor or Vicar, a fire drill and visit from the Fire Department, and a Graduation Ceremony and reception.
To give children an appreciation of seasons we plan special holiday celebrations which include a Thanksgiving Day Feast, Birthday Party for Christ, Valentine’s Day, Easter Egg Hunt, a Mother’s Tea, and an End of the Year Picnic.
In order to expand the experience your child will enjoy a special field trip to the Pumpkin Patch in October. In an effort to maintain close one on one contact we limit our class size to 16 students. Our current staffing standards are maintained at one teacher and one teacher’s aide per class.
- Structured Play (table activities) – painting, puzzles, clay, Lego’s
- Morning Work (4 Year Old Class)
- Instructional Time – including Job Chart, Flag, Calendar, Bible Stories, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Letters and Sounds, Special Lesson’s
- Bathroom and Outdoor Activity Preparation
- Outside or Indoor Physical Education
- Rest, Snack and Free Time
- Story, Show and Tell, and Departure
Go To Top
Did you know?
- Our preschool program has passed all of the Commonwealth requirements and inspections to be exempted from licensor as a religious sponsored preschool program. These forms and inspections are renewed annually.
- Our 3 year old teacher, Mrs. Laura Boggs, earned her Child Development Degree from California Polytechnic State University and has been with our program since 1997.
- Our 4 year old teacher, Mrs. Susan Biscamp, earned her Elementary Education Degree with minors in Special Education and Social Science at Radford University and has taught both preschool and elementary school. She has been with our school since 2014.
- Our second 4 year old teacher, Mrs. Joan Woollard, has a degree from Defiance College and a Masters in Education from University of Dayton. She has been an aide with us since 2015 and a teacher since 2016.
- Oversight of our program policies falls under the responsibility of the Board of Directors. The Board meets regularly and all parents are encouraged to notify the Administrator, prior to a meeting, regarding any issues or concerns.
- We have an Orientation Evening prior to the first day of school. This program has been established to provide you and your child an informal opportunity to meet the faculty and staff, tour the classroom, meet classmates, and receive basic procedure instruction. Meeting information will be mailed to each registered family in late August.